Sunday, October 28, 2007

See Ya Later

I go under the knife today for my two skin cancers on my left leg; always a source of mild stress on the day they do it. I think what I hate the most is the lidocaine shots that I get first thing. After that it's just a little pressure and the mind wondering what they are doing. I will have my stitches taken out in Florida (probably by G, my favorite nurse).

Blogger isn't responsive to adding any pictures today and I need them for todays entry. I will try again late this afternoon when I return home and see if it then will work.

6 comments:

Del said...

Sending good thoughts your way that the sticks don't hurt too much and the healing is fast.

Anonymous said...

Hoping your surgery is successful and that your discomfort will be minimal.
Do you have to get 'zapped' as in radiation, at some time?

Anonymous said...

O U C H !!!!

xxx

Cindra said...

I hope everything went well!

dee said...

Hope you're all healed soon and you have a safe trip to Fla. Sending you hugs.

Anonymous said...

you will be in our thoughts tommy girl-Wendy