Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

We woke up quite late this morning and probably would still be sleeping if Bella had needed to be let out. I was surprised to find

this dusting of snow on our pachysandra although the sun is busting to come out and it isn't particularly cold, so I am guessing that it won't last long. It is Black Friday (odd nickname) and I have never participated in the day after Thanksgiving fete of shopping. Maybe because I am still full from
the Paula Deen (again, the Better Than Sex) cakes I made and took to my sister in law's or the Ina Garten's

Pumpkin Banana Mousse Tart's that I also made. But what was made more than anything was
a major big mess. I decided that holding one of the three babies was the way to go. It works every time!!!

1 comment:

Laura Christensen said...

that mess looks familiar. I finally dug out from mine to read blogs.
I wanted to tell you I am thankful that you post pictures, and write a blog everyday. Yours is always the first one I read.
Thank you for all you share everyday. Keep up the good work!