Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Gimme A Little Kiss; Wood Ya Hon

Has anyone out there had the opportunity of using these magnetic hangers? I am guessing that they are only good on hanging metal (yeah, a rocket scientist).
You screw the bracket onto the wall and the part that extends on the bottom holds the magnet (the small circular thingy) and that in turn holds up
this metal sign. The magnet is so strong that the screws, the magnets, the brackets were all stuck on the drill bit and I had to have G intercede and separate them for me to get anything accomplished. Now that I have looked at the picture, I think I need to go and straighten this verb age out. It got a little woozy from the car trip.

2 comments:

Del said...

Where did you buy the sign?

dee said...

what she said...that's adorable