Friday, November 30, 2007

Wrappin' It Up

It's so windy today that the wind blew Bella when she went out first thing to take a squirt. She weighs 10.2 lbs so it is really quite a wind. Great timing; I just got my holiday greens (real) out yesterday and now they will be all a tither. The tree (fake)
is up and dressed. The knic knacks are out and about, so I guess it's time to get into the festivities!!

Christmas shopping is starting today. I have big plans but the weather isn't cooperating. I have a small bone that is broken in my left foot and it has hampered me from doing lots of things that require much physical movement but yesterday it seemed to be much better and it makes me want to be up and runnin'. It's about three weeks old so it's time it started to mend.

I wanted to share these lovely books of wrapping paper I received from my friend Linda. There are three books, this Paisley one, an
American quilt one and this Asian inspired Kimono book. The paper inside is absolutely gorgeous.
The following pictures are an example out of each book of two pages of designs on the paper. I am pretty confident that you can guess what pages come from what book. These books are very large; around 11 x 17 or so and each wrapping piece
is four times the size of the book. That certainly makes them useable in size but my problem
is that I will have a very hard time using them for there true use; not wanting to mar the books in any way. I don't think I could tear out a page. In fact, I know I can't. But I love 'em just the same.

No comments: