Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

It appears that my internet and email connection are down and by the looks of it, they won't be up and running until after the holiday. I am borrowing a friend's computer to post this. We are getting ready to head south so I don't know if I will be able to blog until on the road on Monday or Tuesday. I am telling you this because I have a lot of email that should have been answered that can't be so I just wanted you to have a heads up with that.

Here's to wishing you all the VERY HAPPIEST OF HOLIDAYS!!

4 comments:

Del said...

Drive safe and keep warm! I wish you a joyous 2008.

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

Anonymous said...

Tommy I wish you a wonderful New Year.

Cindra said...

Happy New Year, Tommy! Hope you had a safe and speedy trip!