Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Colored

I am finishing up my dyeing this morning. It has taken me longer than normal because this time, if a color doesn't come out the way I expected, I am not doing all the rinse out and wash/dry/iron that I normally do. If I don't like it to begin with I just start over. That way, I don't have fabric colors that I don't use on hand. Add to that the fact that I have spilt a major amount of dye all over and the clean up has been , lets just say, pissy. Or rather, I am pissy, not the cleanup. My fingers are red; arms have several blue dots. War wounds.

Blogger will not cooperate this morning. I have written this twice and it will not allow downloading pictures. I have a short fuse anyway and this is not helping. More later.

3 comments:

teri springer said...

Well, normally I'd say it's time to go sit down and have a glass of vino but it's a tad early so, go for a bike ride....I hate cleaning up after dyeing.

teri...who got a lecture from her house cleaner for dumping dye down the tub- seems it's not easy to clean out of the textured floor of the tub....

Anonymous said...

Even when you are "pissy", you are funny, Short Fuse!!!
xxx

Anonymous said...

Short Fuses are ok. Enjoy the sunshine.