Monday, February 18, 2008

What's Up Doc?

I forgot to show you the fabric that I made to make the center of yesterday's blog entry. I did this with fabric paints and used stencils that I burned on an old thermofax machine.


I started dyeing fabric yesterday. I will take pictures in a little while and show you what I am up to. The problem is that with dyeing, once you get into it you can't STOP!!! It's addicting!!

Oh, and I have to clean up the studio and myself; some girlfriends are coming tomorrow for a week. Gordon will be heading up north to 'work'; yep, those were his very words. Hummmmmmmm.

2 comments:

Mechelle said...

Totally agree about dyeing! I can't believe I can go through a whole bolt of fabric in a couple of days - AND still not have the "right" color hahah! Love the new piece and the new couch!

Frieda said...

I love this new stuff! I have tagged you.
Frieda