Thursday, February 14, 2008

Won't You Be Mine?

American Idol has changed a bit this year. I think the talent they have this time around is very high caliber but I can't believe they cut the kid who lives in his car; even though he got a little sure of himself. So what? He's 18 years old. But he certainly has talent that they just let slide.
Maybe they knew he would be trouble or something. Usually they try and pick the 'characters' in the hopes of more entertainment possibility. So why diss the talented crybaby?

When I said to G, 'let's put Bella in doggie daycare on Thursday and hit the outlets, Home Depot and Marshalls', I didn't have any clue that it was a day of reverence; St. Valentines Day (with or without an apostrophe?)

So, here I am, sitting by myself on the second day of going to bed with the chance of a tornado hitting while I slept, with nothing of the sort happening. G and B are still sleeping and I guess we will go on with the day of tramping around, even though it is VD.

And, just to bring a little joy into your life, I found this cute little heart that was knitted when I googled 'valentine' under the images category. I wish I had done it myself!!!

To all you sweethearts out there: GO AND BUY HER SOMETHING EXPENSIVE. You will be sorry if you don't!!!!.

4 comments:

Cindra said...

Happy VD day to you! Now that actually sends a totally different message doesn't it.
In the spirit of knitting and crochet I thought I would share with you the cute little crochet pattern that I found out there in the ether.

http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/2008/02/sweet-heart-cro.html

Have a great one... as I know you will.

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, I have been looking for a knitted heart pattern all morning!!!
Happy VD to you too.

dee said...

Thanks for the Valentine's wishes. Hope you got some shiny blingy thingy. Have a lovely day Tommy

Anonymous said...

I bet I got something nobody else got - a singing Valentine delivered to my office by a quartet of tuxedo'd men singing "I Love You Truly" and "Let me Call You Sweetheart" in 4-part harmony! Cute, but kind of embarrassing with all my co-workers standing around!
pjn