Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Biggest Loser Is A Girl!!!!

Biggest Loser; wow! the weight they lost is incredible. Although I wanted to see Kelly win; mostly because I figured, out of the girls she had the best chance, but whoa, was I wrong. Ali was down to 135 and I was guessing she was 5'7" which is a very reputable weight to begin with and to think that she lost 13 more lbs in the six weeks that they were home.? Wow! She looked amazing and her hair was darling. She wanted it so bad. She lost a whole person in weight in just six months. I am glad that she won. Rock on Girls!!!!

Will you take a look at this blackmail picture that Patricia sent me? I know it looks a bit like me
at the retreat but I swear to you it's not. It looks as tho' there was more drinkin' being done than art being made!!!

This looks like a normal shower door, right? Well, it may look like that but in actuality it's
my batting vault. Bella likes to tear holes in the rolls of batting so I had to put it somewhere that she couldn't access. I guess it's the bathtub for me!!!

I am heading home this morning and I don't know if my cable is on (sometimes we turn it off for vacation rate; it's cheaper) so you may or may not hear from me for a couple days. You could probably use the break!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was at the retreat and I'm sure if it was Tommy I would have seen her swigging from the bottle!
I had a great vantage point where I could see everything that was happening in the studio.
You can do anything with Photoshop today!!!!!!!!!!!!!KS
How's that for an alibi Tommy?

Anonymous said...

I watched Loser last night too and thought Ali looked fabulous! She worked sooo hard! I switched back and forth between Idol and Loser - am I getting hooked or something?

Pjn

Kim said...

I thought that gal looked fabulous! I read that she lost it by working out 8 hours a day! Sometimes 10! I'm guessin' I don't have that much free time, so will continue to embrace my curves and maybe just whittle them down a little! LOL Sounds like you had a great time at the retreat! How fun!