Monday, April 21, 2008

The Champ

We had a nice visit from Genie and Bruce. The guys played 27 holes of golf and Genie and I played even more games of Sequence that that.

It was a definite marathon of games. Everytime I got up to go to the bathroom or whatever, Regina brought out the Ellie Krieger Cookbook and started describing different recipes. We took a break midway through because my hand was getting numb and went out to lunch and later on we took Bella to dog park. It was Genie's first trip and she whispered almost immediately after we got there that Bella was the cutest. Do you think she's partial?

3 comments:

Cindra said...

Sequence? I have not heard of that game. I will have to look it up.

Anonymous said...

Partial? NO
Honest - YES
Bella is the cutest most well behaved dog I have ever met.
And that is the honest to goodness truth and I am not her mother, aunt, or grandmother so you can believe me. KS

dee said...

hey! A Regina sighting! That's gotta cheer anyone up.
Bella is, indeed, the most beautiful.