Thursday, April 24, 2008

Gotta Go

G is up and ready to roll this morning. I have to go and get a new drivers license this morning and run a couple of errands. We have decided that we are going to head north for the summer and fall in four days. That means lots of organization and planning is going to go through my little brain in the next day or so. I am up for the challenge.

I tried the apple cider vinegar for fruit flies. G always uses a half a banana for his morning cereal and leaves the other half out to attract the culprits. I haven't been in the kitchen enough to tell if it has worked. I will keep you posted.

2 comments:

spikemuffin said...

Stock up on the ACV. Apple prices going through the roof this summer.

Cindra said...

Why do you get your license in Florida instead of Indiana?