Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wednesday Nite Musings

I am watching the second day of Idol and Neil D is singing. Only one of his eyes is opened. The song which I am guessing is Amazing Grace is not very Amazing. His voice is fine and he's kept fit and shockingly, he still has hair; what with all the product he used to use to keep it big. I never saw him on Tuesday because we were running late in the traveling. Somewhere I read that his divorce settlement was up there in the highest amounts awarded to a wife. I can't remember the amount and you could google it to find out but I remember that it was mega millions.

The two remaining Idol girls are in the chairs tonight so one of them will be going home. David Cook should be the winner but I am guessing that David A will make it, due to his age and therefore, fan base.

Where was I? Oh, yeah; we are by Louisville and the commercial for the Kentucky Derby and the festivities at Churchill Downs state that Kellie Pickler is one of the entertainers. Surely that can get someone better than her!!!

We have no cell service here. G and I have different carriers so usually one of our phones work but not here. Okay, Brooke's out. Three guys and one girl remain in Idol. I will be home tomorrow.

6 comments:

dee said...

Safe travels Tommy. Bet you(and Miss Bella) will be happy to get home.

Anonymous said...

Tommy,

I actually liked Neil's song. I thought he looked and sounded pretty good for a dude that's been in the biz for 40-some years. I don't know what is wrong with his eye. I thought he seemed pretty humble--that shocked me--on both nights. I'll miss Brooke. I don't GET David A. But then I'm more of Neil's generation:)
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home. Tommy, Welcome Home!
xxx

Cindra said...

He's in Indy this month. A friend of mine used to work at the Hyatt and he stayed there for a couple weeks years ago. She said he was the worst guest they have ever had. He was a real pain. It's hard to judge what people are like when you see them on television.
I agree, Tommy, Little David will probably win. He does had a good voice, but he is not an idol. He doesn't seem to have much personality... just a good voice. Kind of weird.

Cindra said...

Duh, He is in Neil Diamond. Sometimes I write like we are having a conversation and you can fill in the blanks. LOL

Anonymous said...

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
Did you design this website yourself or did you hire
someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. appreciate it
Visit my page :: static cling