Monday, May 26, 2008

Coscastic


Second post in a day!!! I wanted to post this before it left my brain. Did you know that if you have Comcast, you can call them and tell them that you have been receiving info about DSL or some such other competing company and that their prices are cheaper and Comcast will reduce your monthly bill? G came home from golf yesterday and said that he must be the last person on earth to know this; that lots of his friends have reduced their monthly bill with just a phone call? Well, I'm here to tell you that it works!! G made the call and our bill has gone down $33 a month!!!! Here's the number: 1.866.594.1234.

I am, as I type, waiting for Comcast. Like that's something new, right?

1 comment:

Cindra said...

Wonder if it works with Road Runner? Is that for television, computer or both?