Sunday, May 11, 2008

Vegas Baby!!

We spent a lot of time looking at old pictures this weekend. It was lots of fun except for the fact that three old women, over 58 were sprawled on the floor for several hours, pouring over pictures from our childhood and beyond. There are a couple that I put by the side to share. This first one is of me and G in June, 1972, which was six months before we got married.


Check out two lengths; my hemline and my hair. One very short and one very long (and RED).

This next picture was taken out in our back yard before we started into one of those game parties that you have a certain menu and them it's a who's who. They were popular in the eighties. Anyway,
that is me in the red big hair and big red glasses along with my college friend Jayne and our hubbies. What do you think of G? Can you even tell it is him?

I am off to Vegas tomorrow morn at 5 a.m. with my gal pal Micky and her two grown boys for three days in the sin city. You know the saying, 'What happens in Vegas' and all that. We shall see. And so, so shall you!!!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

I remember that polka dot dress! I LOVED it. If I remember correctly, you were all playing one of those murder mystery games that night? Have fun in Vegas.

Anonymous said...

Where are you, Still gambleing?