Thursday, June 12, 2008

Kars

I am up early and will have to get the sun screen a workin' so I can do some cardio before I hit the road for my second visit to my doc this summer. As I have said, many times, my doctor is almost three hours away so it's a wasted day, as far as travel is concerned. Speaking of travel, yesterday G was barely moving in traffic on his way home and a semi and his new Prias seemed to be in the same lane at the same time.
So much for wanting to do the 'green' thing. Actually, it's the first 'wreck' that I have seen at our house. I know that the kids had a couple fender benders but nothing as blatant as this new scar on the new car (hey! it rhymes!). And to think that I haven't even stepped foot in the car. We no longer have the mini van. Yeah, I know, I didn't want to tell you. It was a passing phase for G and when it was over, it was over. I will miss the hauling qualities of the van, not to mention the nine cup holders, but the dvd player was used only once (Project Runway) and that is just sad. The mini van needs to go to a more deserving family than us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, OUCH! But really... tangling with a semi-truck?!, looks like G won that match! Not many who have rangled with a semi can say that...
I went with a Hybrid SUV (smaller sized) and LOVE it. Love that I have such great visability and for the driving I do it is just as economical as my old sedan.

Lyn