Thursday, July 10, 2008

Skinny Shorts

Once again, if you want to know something, ask a question or need something, it is necessary that you email me the request rather than ask for something in a non reply form that lots of comments come to me in. I do not reply in the comment section. It simply takes too much time and just because you put your name on it that doesn't necessarily give me your email address. If I had a dime for every time I have said this, I would have at least a buck by now.

I am up quite early this morning. There is a reason for this and I am hesitant to tell you but what the hell. I am joining a threesome to play nine holes of golf. I know, I know, I seem to be a bit of a traitor to my SIX HOLE LEAGUE but actually I was asked by a six holer and in a weak and possibly intoxicated moment, I acquiesced. I just put on a pair of skinny shorts that I need to stretch out before actually going out in public with every cellulite crater poking it's evil head onto the surface of my behind. Speaking this aloud, G said that I should consider myself lucky that I can get the zipper up!!! That's why ya gotta love him!!! It's all about me, see?
Check out little seven month old Chai. My sister got to work yesterday with a gift bag awaiting her at her desk for Chai, full of stuff. Toys, a blanky, and a magnificent polka dot dress (her first article of clothing) were a perfect fit. I told Mike we should have had a shower for her. Was this dog made to have her picture taken or what? I have not seen a bad picture of her.

I gotta do some lunges and squats or else these shorts have to go.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Chai is too cute, and I'll bet she's a lot of fun. I love dogs! In fact, I have two, Sally, a Miniature Schnauzer and Mitzi Mae, a Shih Tzu. Have a great day of golf!