Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Bride

Sadie, Sadie, married lady. Here is our beautiful bride. Our company has left today and I have no voice from all the talking and possibly a touch of a cold. I have tons of pictures and don't know where to begin for now so I thought I would give you a tease. I also got the complete disc from the photographer but somehow ended up by not having it after the shindig was over so I am waiting to have another one sent to me. I took this picture of Maggie when she was entering the art gallery where she was married. I am receiving pictures from family and friends and trying to sort through them. The wedding weekend was as perfect as we could have hoped; weather included. I figure I am gonna have quite a bit of down time in the next month so I will share so many photos that you will be sick of me. Deal?

9 comments:

K said...

What a beautiful happy bride.
I knew the wedding would be perfect and I'm happy to hear it was.
K

Anonymous said...

She looks soooo happy in this picture! and skinny!
Pjn

Del said...

What a bride! What a dress! What a lucky thing with the weather! Congrats to the Mother-of-the-Bride.

Irene said...

It's about time you got a picture up - lol. She looks so relaxed and happy - can hardly wait to see more and I'll never get sick of looking at them - deal!

Cindra said...

She's gorgeous... so happy everything was perfect... knew it would be.

Anonymous said...

Nope! Won't be sick of you at all...couldn't wait to see the bride. Thanks for the sneak peep, now you have me all excited about the others. Glad everything went well....

Anonymous said...

She looks absolutely FABULOUS! She has her Dad's smile. What a catch her man Evan made?

Sheila in Ohio said...

A tease it is, but what a beautiful, confident bride!

Bring on the pictures. (toe-tapping...)

I don't 'know' you, but somehow I can't picture you as ever having down time.

Natalya said...

congratulations!