Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Countdown.

It's the count down. This is the last day before I head for the city, with the car full to bursting with wedding stuff. I have my day cut out perfectly and unless I break a leg in the sand doing cardio, I am a happy camper. I am taking my computer with me but that doesn't guarantee that I will ever use it. I see by my schedule that I am to have down time but I may need to use it as just that. I will keep you posted.

I have scouted the weather channel since the 10 day forecast was available. It is very much in our favor for the wedding this Saturday; sunny, 79°, with a very slight chance of scattered showers (20%) and that appears to be in the evening. I am very lucky with weather too so that will be in our favor.

Life is good at this time of year anyway. What with Biggest Loser, Dancing WTS, House, Greys, ER, CSI, Law and Order (just to name a few) back on track, I find myself almost giddy with anticipation. I'm pretty simple when it all boils down. TV is king.

The only thing that I have overlooked is a new evening bag. Pooh.

4 comments:

Beth in TN said...

Why don't you just sew a new bag in your "free time" today??? You are amazing with what you manage to cram into 24 hours!!! Hope the wedding goes smoothly--but don't sweat the small stuff--it will all be memorable.

dee said...

Thinking of you and hoping all goes according to plan. Remember to stop and breathe...Oh! and take some pictures. It's all so thrilling!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tommy, Is your dress ready?
Just wondered........lol....
Excitement excitement, amazing how time flies.
Wish you all the very best and the bride and groom much happiness.

Cindra said...

You will have a perfect day and all will be beautiful and wonderful! We can't wait to hear the details. Have a fabulous time!