Thursday, September 18, 2008

Up And Running (For Now)

I got home this afternoon and MY INTERNET IS WORKING !!!!! I have been without service since Monday mid day. It's weird how my email works even tho' my internet didn't. I had to go so far as to ask my sister and sister in law to look up stuff on line for me.


I have make this quick; my time is accounted for but two quick things that are on the top of my head I wanted to share. The first is the new Old El Paso taco shell that has a FLAT bottom. That should have been thought up from day one.

Next, I got an email from Claudia and she had just gotten back from seeing the movie, 'The Women' . She said that there is not one man in the movie; even walking down the streets of New York. Now that makes me really wanna see it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back! Missed you!

pjn

K said...

Are you sure there is no ocnnection between you internet being down and the new windows being installed?
K

Maggie said...

That is what the original prodcution (both play version and film) was like too:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Women