Friday, September 12, 2008

What A Boob

Check out my lovely little Belly. She likes to park her butt out on the patio outside

the studio and listen to dogs in the neighborhood bark. She is sometimes out there for over an hour, just sitting like this.
I had my yearly mammogram yesterday and for awhile I thought I was in the wrong place. Usually the reception is swarming with females that are literally herded from one room of waiting to another, in various stages of undress. Not this time baby. I had all the attention of all the employees. They were actually vying for my mere utterances!!! Then I got the royal treatment of a hospital gown that was WARM, yes WARM!!! I barely positioned my derriere in a waiting chair when I was whisked away to a waiting boob tech. Wow!! I had to comment on the lack of the normal bevy of beauties and the explanation I got was that there was a major doctor conference so all the schedules were either light or nonexistent. I was in and out in less than a half hour, and if you have ever seen the size and magnitude of buildings that comprise Northwestern Hospital, you would be very surprised. Pubstumpers was last night, and once again, with the help of G and our youthful friend Ryan, Nora, Micky and I went home with the grand prize. The prizes appear to mostly be booze and that is probably because it takes place in a bar. There are two more gatherings in this 12 part series and I will be able to make the next one but have to miss the last, due to the WEDDING festivities. I think I can live with that.

1 comment:

Cindra said...

I had my boobs smashed a couple of weeks ago... such a wonderful experience... hope yours pass in flying colors.