Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Off To See The Wizard

The guy next door who did the marathon on Sunday? He ran the last 25 miles with a sprained ankle. Can you believe it? I was very impressed. I would have called it a day. I took him over a cake to enjoy while his ankle is healing. That's what he gets for going wee wee behind a dumpster!!!!
This was left at my doorstep from a friend who knows that I am indeed a White Sox fan rather than a Cubs fan. I had to look twice to get it. I am off to the doctor for my first post surgical checkup. I hope to have some of the restrictions I have lifted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope all goes well with the doctor.

Did you mean your neighbor ran the last 2 1/2 miles with a sprained ankle? He couldn't have run 25 miles with that kind of injury!!

Sharon