Sunday, December 14, 2008

Red Shoes

Today is supposed to be 49°. It doesn't seem possible when yesterday was so miserable but I am all for it. The ground was covered with snow yesterday and now there is not a drop. My sister Mike is coming today to spend the night and tomorrow so that should be fun. I have lots to do today and I will document it for you. Tonight is the Gingerbread House Decorating Party so there is set up to do, food to prepare, a trip to JoAnn's to use my fifty percent off coupon, and lots of royal icing to whip up.
Here we have a gathering of some of the local beauties last night. They let me stand in with them in the spirit of the season. Eileen is hiding behind me and I kept saying 'get out here in front' and she kept saying she was fine and look where that got her.
Here is a picture of G and me at the same gathering. Yeah, you are right, those are indeed red shoes. I was in that kinda mood.

2 comments:

Randi said...

I love those red shoes!
I made your Rum Cake for a dinner party last night and it was DELICIOUS! Thanks for sharing it! I found the recipe while admiring all your pillows in an old blog entry. :)
Happy Christmas!
Randi

dee said...

Love the red shoesies and your hair looks darling. Who's that handsome guy???