Monday, January 05, 2009

Strap Perfect

Strap Perfect
Has anyone ever tried these? I have seen tons of commercials in the last week for them and prior to this, have never heard of such a thing. I wonder if they work. It would sure save a lot of money if they did. I will hold out my $19.99 until I have heard that they do work. I can see them slipping down or being irritating or being obvious.


Bella has a new friend. This is Cholla who is a two year old Havanese. I have my fingers crossed that the dogs will get along famously and we will have a fellow canine for play dates.

5 comments:

Cindra said...

I was checking out those same commercials wondering if they would work. I hate straps slipping off the shoulder. I remember kids making fun of one of my old high school lit teachers because she was always reaching in to pull the straps back in place. Poor thing. I now sympathize. We are so unforgiving in our youth.

spikemuffin said...

I've tried Strap Perfect and it's fantastic! At my age, unsightly straps just do not work. Give it a try.

Anonymous said...

You could make these yourself out of plastic lids. For $20? Too expensive, just another silly useless gag.......

Robbie Payne said...

And I thought Stap Perfect was a new device for our little girls (Mandy and Bella!)..go figure! I'll keep watch to see if you buy them..did you stop at El Azteca? We did! A pitcher and mushroom quesadilla! Yum!

Anonymous said...

I've tried Strap Perfect and it's fantastic!


Strap Perfect