Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Beach Babes

We went to the beach to have our little umbrella drink. This is a yearly ritual. Three years ago we took a picture at the beach restaurant that we haunt and after I framed it, I thought it would be cool to go to the same place every year and place ourselves roughly in the photo at the same spot.
This is the one we took yesterday. It is facing the sand due to the placement of the sun at that particular time. Normally the sun is in the opposite spot so we must have gotten a later start.
I got to choose whether I wore sun glasses in the newest pic because the first year I wore them and the second year I didn't, so I chose no glasses. On closer inspection, it looks like Peggy and Anne have on the same sunglasses from year to year. I don't have a pair I had last month!!!!!

This picture task is something we look forward to. We actually took the older pictures to the restaurant so we could remember the order we were in. Hey, that's what old ladies do !!

3 comments:

dee said...

Something in the water??? You all look better every year....hmmmm

Kay Koeper Sorensen said...

Y'all are not getting older - YOu're getting better as time goes by!
K

Anonymous said...

I hope you ladies are busy making quilts for those 8 new babies in the news!
Tommy, was that baby quilt your original pattern? If not or if so, would you please share the source?
Got to make a baby quilt for 1 of those babies.