Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mishap

I have been dinkin' around with my computer all morning trying to figure out why I am not getting email that people have told me I was sent. I have scoured my blocked senders list, as well as junk mail and every other thing I could think of, to no avail. Then I had the idea to contact my crack computer guy and he told me that my server was full and that I needed to clean it up. I went on line to do just that and somehow I deleted 511 emails in the course of three seconds. I don't know how I did it but if you sent me email in the last few days and I blew you off, that is why. If you feel the need, send it to me again.

That's all I gotta say.

2 comments:

dee said...

I got that message in an e-mail but I logged on and saw that my original comment from yesterday was showing up so I just ignored it.
Hope things are better soon.

Cindra said...

I hear frustration in your voice.