Monday, February 02, 2009

Monday Morning And It's Raining

While the guys were watching the game last night, we were playing marathon hours of the great game Taboo . It took me awhile to get the hang of how to give clues without using the forbidden words but once I got the flow, it was smooth sailing after that. Don't plan on challenging me to a game any time soon because I would kick your butt.

I am posting another picture of 'Say Cheese' because if I recall Del told me that

when you post a picture, you can enlarge it only if you haven't altered it in Picasa. I cropped the other picture so that you didn't have to see all that part of my design wall but I would rather have you see a close up if you would like to.

2 comments:

dee said...

Thanks for the close-up. It's even better that way. Love it!
The Super Bowl commercials sucked but I thought Springsteen was the best half-time in a long time and I'm not even a huge fan.
I must practice up on the game Taboo since my competitive nature would not allow an ass whoopin'-just in case is all I'm sayin'

Irene said...

I wondered why I couldn't get a close-up before. Love that quilt. Maybe you could teach that technique at your class - on how to incorporate all those little quiltlets into one big piece?