Friday, February 20, 2009

This And That

Did you happen to check out Faye Dunneway last night on Greys? I thought she must be close to eighty even though she has definitely had more than one face lift. She looked just plain creepy. I googled her and she is only 67 !!!! Yikes !!!

As you can see, my blog has had a face lift (which made me think of Faye). Question: Can you see the "L" in Girl on your monitor? I can't and I even looked on my laptop and I can't see the "L". I need to know if it's my monitor setup or the actual blog layout. Lemme know. Oh, and Mrs. Mel is my designer and geek. She knows everything.

I know I have been a bad blogger but with the company and the fact that I have 24 hour Bella duty due to G being in Chicago, I just haven't set aside enough time for it. Speaking of Bella, she got the chip in her neck yesterday. Now, if she ever get's lost (difficult when she doesn't leave my side) she can be scanned and returned, toot sweet. She also got her teeth cleaned without being put under. The doctor tried to see how she tolerated it and she did fine. That's my gal.

Look what I was gifted at doggie park by my new BFF? Yep ! Forget making Strap Perfects out of plastic lids. I just need to wait until someone buys them for me. Actually, GLips got them at Walgreens and even though I am sure I was on her mind, Strap Perfect comes with two packages of three. Nobody I know needs six, when all our lives we have managed to live without them. I have as yet not tried them but I will keep you posted.
Last nights dinner is blog worthy. The boomerang pizza is Peggy's and she ended up with that shape after trying in vain to get a circle shape. No future at Pizza Hut for her !!!!

10 comments:

Kay Koeper Sorensen said...

The L doesn't show when I read your blog either.
Do you need to crop on the left? or resize the new header?
Glad you were too busy to see that I didn't post the photo of the food from yesterday's visit to the best restaurant within 100 miles of me in FL!
K

bonnie said...

I love the background color you chose for your blog....and I cannot see the L and only the left line of the r in girl..so I am missing 1 1/2 letters...do you think Vanna White took them?

Tommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dee said...

I see the L but I can hardly pull my eyeballs away from the pizza-It's always about the food here.

Judi said...

I can see it fine. You must of gotten it fixed already. That pizza looks so good it reminds me of the time I was living in the mountains of CO and only had a convection oven to cook in and I had to turn the pizza over to get the bottom cooked. Best pizza I ever made but Aurelleo's in Homewood is the best.

Cindra said...

It does show up on mine. I am viewing through Mozilla Firefox. I can see it through IE, too. I have a pretty high resolution on my computer. You can see if you change your resolution if maybe then it shows up.
Pizza looks fabulous. I think homemade pizza is the best!!!

sion said...

you're talking about the L in the header image, right? Either you've already changed/resized the image or you're running at a pretty low resolution; I've got the L plus as much again as "the material girl" of background to the right of it (firefox, 1440 x 900 on a 17" widescreen monitor, browser not fullscreen).

Regina said...

I can see the L; I can see everything;very classy, colorful, get working on one of those scarves for me.

Sue said...

I couldn't see the L yesterday, but today it's all resized. Dunaway looked really creepy; obviously a heavy Botox user as no lines at all in her forehead.

Anonymous said...

I can see the L fine. The new header is beautiful.

Sharon