Tuesday, March 10, 2009

DWTS

Picasa is back to it's old and bad tricks. It won't download and it is pissing me off. If this happened way back when I started to blog, I would have stopped blogging. It is frustrating and irritating. Plus, the cleaning lady called with a 'bad back' and can't make it. Yeah, I believe that. Does this mean I have to clean? Frankly, I'd rather move.

It was joyous to have DWTS back on tv. I missed it so much. I don't know what it is about the show but I love all the drama, the costumes, the spray tan, and the weight loss.

David Alan Greer was adorable. Things I remember him saying about why he was on DWTS; free dance shoes, sexual favors; he had been in the studio for a few minutes practicing and said to his professional partner -have I lost any weight yet? The judges were mean to him. I thought he was fantastic.

Steve Wos (don't know how to spell his name) kept talking through all the moves as he was practicing. He said that dancing that way was very left brain and during practice he wanted to take a thinking break. I thought he was sweet and did very well for a fat uncoordinated geek.

Jewel’s husband said something like ‘my friends are out in the audience and all I could think of when I was doing that stuff is what I would have said if they were out there and it wouldn’t be nice.’ That’s a lot of pressure. This guy, Ty, is either shy or lacking some major personality.

The bachelor reject, Melissa, does she have ANY pride? She is filling in for someone that was injured at the last minute. I guess this is just another of her 15 minutes of fame. It was pretty smart of DWTS to put her in; more viewers.

One of the contestants was the naked neighbor of Samantha's in the Sex In The City Movie. He was very good.

1 comment:

Melody said...

I want to dish with you about DWTS but via email. Look for something from me.