Saturday, March 14, 2009

Genie - Guest Blogger

I am back from Key West and have been comatose at the computer all day. I had and hopefully still have a bunch of photos but I don't know how to get at them. The card that was in my camera is not reading and the warning 'This card is not formatted' and it asks me if I want to format and I say yes and then it says that all images on the card will then be lost so I say no. Now I guess I have to contact Wolf camera and find out what's up with that. So, in the mean time I will share with you a guest blogger. It's none other than my pal Genie, here shown
with her hubby on a recent trip to Arizona to visit friends and their son Jack, who lives out there.
There just happened to be a Chihully Exhibit at the Phoenix Botanical Gradens and she sent me
these wonderful pictures of all the installations.
The art is placed in such a way as to be complimented by the natural surroundings.
I love all the vibrant colors of this exhibit.
See, you don't even have to hop a plane to see this stuff. I can bring it right to you without
you leaving your desk !!!
I love this bowl of balls.



That's what I got as far as the exhibit goes. I do have a little more eye candy for you supplied by

Regina at her lunch. She knew I'd go crazy jealous at the presentation of these regular and sweet potatoe french fries in the cute little cart. And she was right.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool art exhibition, wish I could have some for my garden.
Thanks for the eye candy.

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol order tramadol online without script - tramadol withdrawal 2012

Anonymous said...

buy ativan withdrawal of ativan - did overdose ativan

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online cod buy tramadol online in usa - tramadol hcl 50 mg addiction

Anonymous said...

ativan no prescription lorazepam 1mg beer - mixing ativan and alcohol side effects

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol without rx tramadol withdrawal percocet - best way buy tramadol online

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol tramadol que es - tramadol withdrawal oxycodone

Anonymous said...

tramadol no prescription buy tramadol forum - cheap tramadol no rx

Anonymous said...

ativan without prescription ativan mechanism of action - buy lorazepam online us

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol 100mg possible get high tramadol - buy tramadol order cheap tramadol online

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.