Thursday, April 02, 2009

CleanUp On Aisle Ten

It's time to wash some of Bella's toys. She doesn't like them as well when they are

clean for a couple days but she gets over it and then reacquaints with her various, mostly disemboweled, critters.
Today is studio cleaning day. I have to redo almost every shelf and drawer and cabinet due to my lack of organization for the last couple years. Even the labels I put on certain drawers are no longer correct and that needs to be changed. Also, I have to make room for the over dyed fabric and new colors in their particular colorway so that means re organizing. Once I get into it I will have a mess before I will see the light but that's okay. I need to do it.

I was more than a little surprised to see that Robert Irvine is coming back to the Food Network to do his show, 'Dinner Impossible'. I guess that the network reconsidered his padded resume to be not such a big deal after all. Michael Symon, who is a Iron Chef, took his place when Irvine was booted when they found out that he didn't cook for the Queen or the White House as his credentials said. Michael didn't have the personality to do the show justice, or so the network said, and bigger than life, Irvine, really fit the bill. I am guessing that there is some crow being eaten over at FN.

No comments: