Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Dishin'

I feel slightly silly when I say that I get almost, forget that, completely giddy when Tuesday's come around. It's the best tv day in the spring. We have American Idol, Biggest Loser and DWTS finale and it keeps me in at night. I have the watching of these favs down to a science. I watch Biggest and tape AI. That's because I like to watch my favorites on Idol more than once and Biggest, although I am totally into it, I find no need to replay. DWTS is really only interesting to me on Mondays when the real stuff (dancing by contestants) is going on so I just watch the last five minutes; make that two minutes, and I can see who gets booted off. If I happen to be engrossed in Biggest, I just go on line five minutes after the end of DWTS and see what the results were. Then I watch Idol and can take out all the commercials and see it in time to go to bed before the cows come home. Can one person have such a simple brain and get a kick out of it? You bet.

We are busy compiling a menu for Easter Sunday. Maggie and I are having lots of fun going through recipes and formulating a fantastic menu. I'll keep you posted. Grilled butterflied Leg of Lamb is the main protein. That's what we know for sure.

Here's a couple of the many pictures I was sent by my pal from way back, Martha. I believe the inscription in the subject line was something like
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. I am here to tell you that it's the truth.

4 comments:

Cindra said...

Love the sweet buns... and I am sucker for a Cooper! My baby (26) is B. Cooper.
OMG! That is quite a billboard! LOL! One for the scrapbook... one angry lady... I hope it is on his ride to work.

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

Someday Cooper will get you for posting that! But for now it is so sweet. A fabulous photo.

Women scorned definitely! Good for them!

Anonymous said...

That's an old billboard, it must be at least 3yrs old, at least. It was rumoured to be 'fake'. There was also a 'fake' blog which went along with it!!!
Couldn't quite figure out what purpose it all served.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and the original car was spray painted in an underground garage. I guess people are bored so they had to revive it.