Sunday, May 03, 2009

'Tis The Season

Home safe and sound. Bella was happy to see me and her little cousin, Chai came for a visit too. She is a bichon, shih tzu mix called a teddy bear dog. She is some mama's girl and barely let me take her picture as she was posed in Bella's bed. Chai is 16 months old.

I have more stuff to show you from my stay in Ohio at the Crow Barn but I will put that on pause to share my
friend, Micky's birthday with you. Here she is, all tanned, with her beloved hubby Joe. She is four years younger than me and I have to remind myself not to be jealous of that.
We went to the place where the Senior Prom was and I got a sneak peak at her son, Braedan and his squeeze Stephanie. Don't they look adorable?
The theme was Mardi Gras and the decorations were very festive. Micky was banned from entering the prom site but it didn't stop me from checking everything out.
Micky has always been a little envious of my wine glass that holds a whole bottle of wine and so for this birthday, I gifted her one of her own, along with a little vino and wine tags. We even had the bartender fill up an empty wine bottle with water so we could prove to all around that it was really big enough to hold all that wine. There were skeptics but here you can see that it really does what it says.

I am glad I got home in time to celebrate her birthday yesterday and today it's her turn, cauz' today is MY BIRTHDAY !! Happy birthday to me.

10 comments:

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday and wishes for a happy, healthy year full of love, laughter and creativity!

Cindra said...

happy Birthday, Tommy! Hope you are rested and ready for a celebration! I wish you many years, of health and happiness.

Irene said...

Happy Birthday Tommy and best wishes for many, many more!

teri springer said...

A Very Happy Birthday to You!

teri

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tommy!

Randi said...

A very Happy Birthday to You!
Thanks for writing such a pleasure to read blog-

dee said...

Belated irthday hugs!!! Many, many more clebrations to come. Hope you have a spectacular day Tommy.

dee said...

That's "Birthday" Tommy. DUH! Someday I'll learn to proof but then it wouldn't be the mess that is me.

Bren said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Enjoy the day and all those that follow.

Judi said...

Happy Belated Birthday Tommy! I hope you had a wonderful day!!