Monday, June 22, 2009

The Back

This is why I can't sit up for more than two minutes.  My back is out and I am blaming the hundreds of bindings I sewed together this past week and I must have been hunching over the machine.  This is day three.  The last time I was such an idiot was almost five years ago.  I have only myself to blame.  It doesn't hurt when I am lying down so that's what I do.  I am reading 'The Dive At Clausen's Pier'.
This is the newest delivery of fat batt.  It is out of it's much littler box and getting air so that it might be cut.  

That's it for now. 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you buy your batting in such a large quantity?

Anonymous said...

Ooh! That's a good book!
Gayle

Irene said...

Take care of yourself Tommy. Maybe you just need some rest with a furry little friend cuddled up beside you for a few days (and I don't mean Grace Kelly - lol).

dee said...

Take care Tommy. Hope you're better soon.