Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Birthday Girl

My back appears to be getting better. I don't seem to need to ice it so much. I hemmed and hawed about whether I could go to a lunch celebration today and in the end I am glad that I went.  Just thinking about food seems to make everything feel better.  Ann, Regina and I took Linda out for her birthday.  
We went to a favorite crepe place.  This is what I ordered - mushroom crepes.  Linda got the chicken crepes (looked just like mine)
and Ann and Regina settled on the spinach quiche, that was today's special.  Aren't these plates lovely to look at? 
We also ordered raspberry passion ice tea.  It was a party in a glass.
Here's the birthday girl in her place of honor.  I am back home and she is on her way to Chicago for yet another meal.  Sounds good to me !!!!

1 comment:

dee said...

Adorable!
The food looks great too.