Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Please Don't Beg

How cute are these two cousins?  They are very good friends.  They like to hang together no 
matter what obstacle they encounter.  Even my sweet Miss Bella is patient and understanding



when her crazy cousin decides to beg to go with us to the outlet mall. Let me tell you, this was filmed AFTER she repeatedly did this to the point that I had to find the little camera (the only one that will do videos) and ended up going into the garage and in the trunk of the car to find it and she (Bea) was STILL begging. Hey girl, give it up. She still had to stay home.

5 comments:

Susan Turney said...

I'll bet she was ticked since you asked her if she wanted to go!!! So cute!

dee said...

Hilarious...

vivian said...

Too cute!

Cindra said...

She's so cute and you guys are so mean!!! what teases! I wouldn't have blamed her if she left you a present! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Too funnnnyyy!
I notice they both have different type/structures in their coats. Cousin Bea seems like she was washed with Persil!