Saturday, June 27, 2009

TipTeeToe

This is my BFF Micky.  She is quite the dreamer.  She has all sorts of ideas.  She doesn't like to golf much (like me) and that's partly because we stink at it.  That is, until she forgot her golf shoes and just wore the shoes she had on.
And, here they are.  She swore that she golfed better in them due to the wedge heel.  She put on her thinking cap and devised an idea that she ran with.  Ten months later
the prototype of her new wedge golf shoe came via FedEx from Shanghai.  Check this out.  Is it not amazing?
Back view.  She can find very little wrong with prototype except the tread needs to be more prominent and she wants the wedge to be a little shorter to mimic her original more.
Front view.
Here is her logo.  Tee - get it?  The shoes will be made in black and white to start  And look back at the golf shoe picture.  Notice the little strap across the top? .
They can be interchanged to fit anyone's idea they would like.
These are some of the original ideas.  There are a million things that could be on the strap.  The strap will also have a ball marker on it.  They are very comfortable and I should know; I tried it out.

Now's the time to do something about that great idea you had.  This goes to show you, it can be done.  I couldn't be more proud of my little entrepreneur.  She is even patent pending.  Horray
!!!!!

We are off to Des Moines.  The wedding is tonight so we will have a couple hours leeway for traffic.  Then back home tomorrow.  I probably won't blog tomorrow.  Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

Cindra said...

What a brilliant idea! I'm not a golfer, but if I was, I would prefer a shoe like that!

Kay Koeper Sorensen said...

Now I know why I don't golf well.
It's the shoes!
Maybe I should just wear my clogs until I can get some of Mickeys.
Of course first I have to find a 6 hole league.
K

maggie z. said...

you girls look beautiful and happy! love the shoe- how about a tee in the strap like a penny loafer?!

Corky said...

Wow - what a great idea. I hope it's very successful.

Pammyfay said...

Pls tell your friend to design some cool bowling shoes next!