Thursday, July 16, 2009

Magi Turner

Our wonderful and delightful cousin Magi lost her valiant two year fight against stomach cancer yesterday.
She fought so bravely and always had a smile on her face, preferring to comfort others over feeling sorry for herself. This picture of her was taken at our Maggie's wedding, the last time I saw her.

We are going to Minneapolis on Saturday to pay our last respects and grieve with her husband Paul and two children, Ryan and Paige. Magi was just 50 years old.

6 comments:

Cindra said...

So sorry for your loss and for her family and friends. She looks like she was a wonderful and fun person to know. Have a safe trip.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so sorry Tommy. What a beautiful woman! God bless.

Sharon

Anonymous said...

My sincere sympathy. She was beautiful, maybe that is the way you should remember her, like you saw her last.

What the heck is this cancer thing!!! It took my sister, she was just 31. 16yrs later we still grieve.

dee said...

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. She was so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

So sorry for your loss. She was so vibrant and gorgeous only a year ago! Very sad. Safe journey to you both.

Pjn

Anonymous said...

So so sorry to hear this ~ I knew Magi as a classmate way back when and remember her always full of sparkle - from your post I can see she always kept that. Again,so so sorry