Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sloth

I took a couple days off blogging. I was on the road on Monday and got home very late. Tuesday found me in a bit of a malaise. Wednesday I was just plain lazy. The twenty hours plus in a car put my back condition back to square one and the dullness of it makes me a bit dull too. You were lucky not to share that with me.

I went to a party last night and was to bring an appetizer. I haven't lost my laziness yet so I tried to think of something easy, easy, easy. This is what I came up with.
Grilled cheese. I made four at a time using regular Pepperidge Farm bread on my panini maker. I buttered both outsides and inside put a piece of swiss and a piece of cheddar. After they were grilled I cooled them down on a rack and after a bit I cut off the crusts and cut the square left into four triangles. Very simple and a big hit.

You can tell I am lazy; I didn't take my camera to the party!!!

No comments: