Friday, September 04, 2009

Food Is Good

Today, it's all about the food. I am cooking these pork tenderloins for my favorite pulled pork and cole slaw sun dried tomato wraps.
Then there's the beef tenderloin. This is a monster big one. It was already used for my world famous
blue cheese fillet panini's. Yum. Then I noticed that I had a big old bag of Reese's peanut butter cups in the freezer and so with some chocolate chip cookie dough I made some of these tasty
cookie/candies. Another yum. Bill and Claudia brought lots of fun stuff from their home town
of Saint Louis and out of the whole bunch, I like these black and red licorice candies the best. Hips, hips, hooray !!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where are the recipies???

dee said...

Love the kiss cookies. Have a great weekend. James & Dani's engagement party is today. We got the weather we prayed for being that it's outside on the beach....whew! Masses of family descending anytime now.....gotta run.

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious. I agree with 'where are the recipies'??