Sunday, October 18, 2009

Talk about lighting!!!

When I was sent this picture of my quilt, 'Say Cheese' from the IQA, I thought they may have soaked it in paraffin before hanging it!!! It has a very eerie look to it. That just goes to show you what lighting and the difference in camera's can make.
This is a photo of it that I took on my design wall with no enhancement. It was taken with a flash and natural light but when I look at this photo, I feel like it looks like the quilt. Big difference.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing what a difference the dark background makes too! Congratulations! pjn

Anonymous said...

I like it!!
Could you post some closeup pictures of it ?

Ursula

Candied Fabrics said...

I LOVE this quilt! And it is amazing how different things can photograph!

dee said...

I adore this quilt and can't believe they gave it such a poor lighting job. What a difference.
Still, seven with poor lighting, it's wonderful-just not as cheerful as it could be.