Wednesday, October 28, 2009

TidBits

How could it possibly take this long to let my Google account know that I have paid? It's insane. It has even affected my bowling average. I didn't even break 100 on any of my three games. Do you know how pathetic it looks to have me on the alley with my own new ball and new bowling shoes and bowl like that? The others, oh, they try to be supportive but after awhile they even give up the effort. I can see it in their face. Sad, poor Tommy. Yet, for some reason, unknown to me, we won three games so my teammates are not at all unhappy with me. I just don't get it.

I am off for an early morning hair cut and I think I am gonna go shorter today. It might be the weather change, or bodily change (because the hair products remain the same) but my hair isn't doing what it used to so it's time for a change. I even thought I might see what my grey looks like this winter because we don't have much in the way of pressing social engagements. I figure starting short would be better for that. That's not to say that I will carry through with this or that if I do I will remain au - natural. There is grey I like and grey I don't. My family has the don't kind so I am not holding out much hope that I will like mine. Okay, that was officially boring.

I cried at the end of Biggest Loser last night. That Abby is a sweetheart. I told G, it was the tearing up factor that goes along with the winding down of a little cold. It didn't matter tho', about the lie, cauz' he has his earphones on and just gave me that oh so pleasant nod of his.

Sadly, we had windows broken out of two cars in the middle of the night and discovered them mid morning yesterday. What a pain in the ass that is. Insurance, police, cleanup, new phone (G's), service, loaner. Yuck. My car is always safe and sound in the garage, locked up to keep safe my thirty eight reusable grocery bags that have completely taken over the car. We have had a little crime lately (other smashed windows and bashed in mail boxes) and on a positive note, the coppers did find the mail box abusers and are rigorous in their pursuit of the smash and grabbers. It's desperate times we're havin'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm anxiously waiting to see the new haircut! Hope you like it. pjn

Irene said...

I feel your pain about the bowling. I bowled like that all last year (my second year bowling) and I was so pathetic I thought I would be doing everyone a favour if I quit. I'm not sure what changed, but this year my average has improved drastically. Hang in there - yours too will get better and if not, at least you know you look good with your new ball and shoes!