Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Levi

Wow, I opened up my computer this morning and had forgotten the last thing that I googled. It was Levi Johnston. I know what you are thinking, 'this girl needs a life' and of course you are right but let me explain. I rarely have the tv on during the day when I am by myself in the studio. The reason is because it keeps me from being productive. I find myself just standing in front of it instead of doing what I am supposed to be doing. So, the nights that I am home and wanna watch my shows I turn on the tv just before the show comes on so in case I want to rewind, it's on my tivo. Last night, when I turned on the tv it was way earlier than I thought. I still get confused with time change and I have been down south for over a week. Anyway, on the tv, on a magazine show there was 18 or 19 year old Levi Johnston, with a realtor, looking for a house in Alaska for he and his son, Tripp (mother Bristol Palin). He was looking in the price range of almost half a million!!!! I couldn't believe it. He could barely put two cohesive sentences together. I went on line to see where the heck he gets his money but I should have figured out that every time they have an interview they get paid. Like people really care? I guess they do or my computer wouldn't have googled him, right?

4 comments:

spikemuffin said...

People Magazine!

Cindra said...

I hope he doesn't get used to that lifestyle. We are such a fickle public... someone new will capture our attention tomorrow.

dee said...

Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

Gerry said...

We thought his range was a little pricey and wondered: where's the money coming from. He didn't appear to be capable of earning that kind of money. But, then, whadda we know ? ? ?