Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tickled

Yeah, I know. This just happens to be the same picture that I posted yesterday. I just can't get
it out of my mind. My gal pal did this. Can I be any prouder of her? Maybe if she bowled a perfect game but otherwise, naw. There is now a black and white shoe but it wasn't finished before the 'photo shoot' of all the other girls.

Oh, and did I tell you that the shoe samples are almost all 6 1/2 which, with my orthotic in place, just happens to be the size I wear? A friend of ours, Laura, wore the shoe for 9 holes and shot her best round ever, with a witness to boot! She knocked off 5 strokes (whatever that means). But what was the surprise is how much better she putted, being more over the ball for a more exact direction.

One more thing, did you know that, to keep the double cheese on the dollar menu at Micky D's, they kept it the same but only have one slice of cheese. I rarely have had a double cheese because it just seems so deliciously wicked, but I can't imagine it with only one slice of cheese. I may have to do some research. Now, if I can only find a dollar.


3 comments:

dee said...

I have two bucks left you can have one. That's what friends are for....
The shoes are amazing-I bet she sells them out fast. So much better than the usual golf shoes. Stylin'
on the greens.

Kay Koeper Sorensen said...

If I had your address I'd have my bank send you a dollar.

Natalya said...

I. want. those. shoes! where do i get them? finally a sexy golf shoe!!