Wednesday, November 11, 2009

TipTeeToe-In Technicolor

Do you remember, back in June when I posted about my BFF Micky was about to start manufacturing her new wedge footed golf shoe, TipTeeToe? Well, I am here to tell you that it's up and going. How cool is this postcard ad. Very professional.
It seems like it took forever, but now she has the colors and the prototypes and the shoe is off and running. Don't you just love all the colors she has picked? It makes you want to take up the sport, or if nothing else, get the hell going and shop for matching outfits. That's my plan anyway! Congrats Mick; I can't believe how you have persevered and made this a reality. As the Virginia Slims ad will tell you, you've come a long way baby!
While, in the mean time, I have been working on some color schemes myself!!!

2 comments:

Maggie (d) said...

Awesome for Mickey! The shoes look great!

Cindra said...

I love the shoe design! And the colors are delicious!