Saturday, December 05, 2009

The First Saturday In December

Look at this. I caught my brother in law picking his nose. This is what I have been living with this week. The two brothers have matching eggplant recliners. I guess I will fess up even tho' my brother in law would never know the difference because he asked me a couple days ago what a blog was; anyway, he was not picking his nose but rather trying to alleviate a hangnail.
Notice who is on his lap.

We are heading out this morning to spend the weekend in Chicago. The One of A Kind Show is this weekend. I will be sure to document some of the things that I see. Dinner will be at the Perinnial. I am just waiting for G to wake up. I just looked around the corner and snapped this

of the same chair, same guy, same dog, same big gulp and as far as I can see the only thing that has changed is the beer is replaced with a coke.

The top ten tv shows of the decade may surprise you. Here they are.

1. Friends (2004)
2. Survivor (2000)
3. Joe Millionaire (2003)
4. ER (2000)
5. American Idol (2007)
6. Grey's Anatomy (2006)
7. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (2000)
8. Frasier (2000)
9. Everybody Loves Raymond (2005)
10. Spin City (2000)

This is one episode, mind you. I watched all these shows except Survivor, Spin City and Everybody Loves Raymond, although G watched it.

No comments: