Friday, December 04, 2009

'Tis The Season

I have made a big mess
all over the entire house. All the Christmas stuff is strewn all over and nothing is done. The electricians just left. My microwave burnt up last Saturday and then G went and got another and that one burnt up too. Seems as tho' there was some cross wiring in the outlet over the ovens. It's interesting that it's been there for 15 years and never gave any trouble before. Hummmm.
The kitchen is a mess too. And the oven. We ran out of propane to cook steaks so I seared then on the stovetop, spewing little dots of olive oil everywhere and then I finished them off in the oven, pretty much trashing that too. I need to get busy.

Tomorrow is the One Of A Kind Show and I will be in attendance. We are meeting up with our friends from California,
Frank and Nancy, and then they will becoming back to the house after the weekend to spend a few days. Dinner tomorrow will be with our other friends,

Jayne and Rich and my kids and their spouses. When there isn't enough time to get everything done, it's time to go shopping!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://osakexiw.lookseekpages.com/ipozol.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life