Tuesday, January 05, 2010

What's Up?

Yesterday Irene commented that on any cell phone if you put in this number, 1-800-466-4411, it connects you to Google and you can ask for any phone number and it connects you - free! I used this a lot when I was out Christmas shopping and trying to find an item in stock at different store locations. Wow, I did not know that. 411 charges and it isn't cheap.

I long ago got new bedding for one of the guest rooms down here but other than the first wash, did nothing but stuff it in the closet. It's coming out of the closet!!! I have waited because I am changing the whole feel of the room and wanted to do the same with the room next door but couldn't find anything I liked in yellow. Until now. So my goal before my first guests arrive in three weeks is to get the two rooms partially finished off. It's mostly just bedding because I am keeping the color scheme of the stuff on the walls etc. I already stripped the first bedroom so I can't show you before and after without work on my part so that just ain't gonna happen! I will, however, take a pic of the before of the yellow room.
I am making a baby quilt for a darling girl in Indiana who is expecting her third baby (and she looks like a baby herself!) and decided to use the fat bat that I use in my charity quilts. I think it feels so much softer and baby like but thought it would be harder to sew on the regular machine. (I use the fat bat on the longarm.) Well, so far it's pinned and waiting for me to
sit down and quilt it. That will be today sometime. The 'quilt' in the center of the quilt is 'tied' with variegated heavy cotton thread (Artfabrik).

5 comments:

Sue said...

check out the Yellow pages app. It's free and finds stores that are around you, gives you directions and phone number. I use it all the time.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Corky said...

I was going to just leave a comment about the cute baby quilt but noticed that the comment you received by Anonymous is the identical Anonymous comment I received yesterday. Kind of an odd comment don't you think?
(think I used the word comment enough in this comment?)

dee said...

I so adore that baby quilt. The faces are darling.

Anonymous said...

miley cyrus nude [url=http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/mileycyrus]miley cyrus nude[/url] paris hilton nude [url=http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/parishilt]paris hilton nude[/url] kim kardashian nude [url=http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/kimkardashian45]kim kardashian nude[/url] kim kardashian nude [url=http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/celebst]kim kardashian nude[/url]