Sunday, February 14, 2010

Scrap Happy Valentines Day


I have to wait awhile in the morning before I can see clearly. I thought I had a cold in my left eye but it comes and goes and it is all crusty when I wake up in the morning and is a little bloodshot looking whereas the right eye is just normal. I never rub my eyes (vanity) but this crustiness has made it necessary to do a bit of that and that could account for the color. Waking up to almost freezing temps in south west Florida could account for something too. Everyone everywhere here is getting tired of looking at each other's four cold weather outfits. You never expect to be so far south and have three months of cold weather. There's only twenty degrees difference in the temp here and Chicago at night.

Somehow I have a feeling that my font has changed.  I updated the blog format (thanks Mrs. Mel) and although it seems like it will be wonderful, I don't have the time right now to give it my all and therefore all seems foreign.  I will muddle through it right now and give it more of my attention when I no longer
feel as tho' the studio
has been taken over by 2 1/2" x 4 1/2" rectangles.

I do have an over abundance of these rectangles already cut so I did not have to do the cutting and therefore  the format for this quilt was a no brainer.  I didn't take the time to do the math (always leads to a headache) to figure how much I had to sew and that left me with leftovers for the next one.

The quilt is on the machine as of 10pm last night.  Now all I have to do is quilt it and bind it.  I know what's in store for me today!!!

No comments: