Friday, February 05, 2010

The Sweat Shop

I have been spacing my time each day to do some boring sewing that is super secret. It makes you want to know what I am doing, doesn't it? I also made the prototype yesterday of the Moses Basket.
With the help of my friends, I am trying to cut down the steps to make the project a little more user friendly. I typed out the steps and saved them in the computer. I have figured out how many I need to do each week to finish the obligation before we head north. I can't believe that is even something I have voiced already. The time goes so fast.
This is a dweeb picture because the little mattress cover has a cute cuff of another color on it and in this pic it just looks like I stuffed something in the corner.

My gals have been busy too. They have all done lots of sewing and auditioning. Here is a sampling of each girl's work so far.
These are some blocks of Jean Ann's that will eventually be 'A Rising Star' quilt.
Anne has almost completed two projects; one of which is this table runner.
Peggy is already putting the inner and outer borders on this half square triangle quilt that she is making out of a lively, fun Moda packet.

I am keeping them a hoppin'!!!!!

3 comments:

dee said...

You sure have some talent working there. The baskets look good. Nice job Tommy.

Anonymous said...

tommythematerialgirl.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

Anonymous said...

Guy
You have got to see this. Obama playing on XBox. Funniest video ever. http://bit.ly/bllhx1