Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cart Blanche

I just got back from walking the beach and left Micky to get a pedicure and then I am joining her for a eyebrow forming (or something, I can't remember what they called it) and then a dye job on the eyebrows because the grey makes everything sorta grey. This is a first for me. I will get a picture.

We then join a group for a poker pub crawl that starts at eleven. You get a card at each bar you go into and at the end, whoever has the best hand wins. Wins what I do not know but I feel confident that I will win.

My secret? Slip covers on the cart. I saw a company at the PGA convention (Nifty Carts?) that makes mediocre slip covers for carts and I thought that I could one up them. I used just home
dec fabric from JoAnn's so they won't last long but I just had to try it out. I am gonna look into getting the Sunbrella fabric so the sun won't reek havoc on the covers but in the mean time this

will work just fine. Here is a before and after picture. Micky suggested that I also put dots on the cart so she found on line those things that stick on windows so I won't need to invest in GooGone stock to get the paper stickers off the cart when I change the slipcovers. She is so smart.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the improvements to MY cart! How are you liking the haircut?
Pjn

Gerry said...

Great job on the pokey-dotted seats ! !
You certainly would stand out in a crowd.
Hugs,
Gerry

Anonymous said...

vimax pills - good blog friends! Post your article which is also useful for readers and to share information or experiences you have. I will visit your blog again. penis enlargement pills

Anonymous said...

They are becoming the enhancement option of choice for many men for several reasons. vimax pills is the best penis enlargement pills on the market today.more info visit http://www.male-sexual.com/vimax-pills.html
- http://www.pillspenisproducts.com